Learning Thai Yoga Massage
Enjoy a retreat in Thailand, in Bang Bao a fishing village in Koh Chang a paradise island. Open another door in your life to help yourself by helping others and learn another job for your future.
Learning Thai Yoga Massage
2 – 16 November, 2014
Location: Ko Chang Island, Thailand
Bang Bao a fishing village in Koh Chang. An undisturbed rain forest. The island consists of several amazing natural wonders that blend magnificently with the traditional way of life such as 70 percent undisturbed island rainforest, steep hills, cliffs, waterfalls, wildlife, fine beaches, coral reefs and marine life, such as tropical fishes, rays, marine turtles and dolphins. In addition, numerous fruit orchards dot the island. The high peaks and steep mountains of fertile rainforests in the central region of Koh Chang create some of the most spectacular waterfalls.
Types of activities offered:
• Thai yoga massage lessons (level 1 and level 2 Nuad Bo Rarn) given by certified teachers from ITM (International Training Massage school)
• This course covers Front Position (feet to face)
• Introduces the concept of energy lines (SEN) and Yin/Yang
• includes stretches, acupressure points, and proper use of body weight using thumbs, palms, elbows, knees and feet
• emphasises deep-focused abdominal (Hara) work
• Upon completion students will be able to perform an effective 1 – 1½ hour Thai Massage
Types of food:
Food is not included.
Popular activities include swimming, snorkeling, diving, fishing, cayaking and lazing around. The charm of Bang Bao traditional fishing village are the wooden houses which are built on wooden stilts embedded in the sea. Houses are connected by bridges. The Bang Bao Bay has been a sanctuary for fishing boats seeking shelter from the monsoon for over a century. Thatched-roofed bungalows are set on a cliff in terraces that descend to the shore. Clear waters and rocks here are enchanting and you can enjoy fresh seafood with a fascinating sea view.
• Transportation from/to Bangkok International Airport to/from Koh Chang island, the area where the retreat will be.
• Thai yoga massage lessons – Level 1 and Level 2 Nuad Bo Rarn
• Traditional Thai Yoga (Ruet-Si Da Ton)
• Certifications: Upon successful completion of the course (there will be a practical exam), you will receive a certificate approved and authorised by ITM (International Training Massage School of Chiang Mai, northern Thailand), honored as the best Thai massage school of Thailand, acknowledged by the Department of Health and Education of Thailand.
What’s NOT included:
• all activities outside of classes
Amenities and accomodation:
Individual accommodation for 2 weeks, you will have your own bungalow with private bathroom and warm shower.
About the teachers or hosts:
Accreditation and Recognition
ITM International Training Massage School and Thai Hand Berlin Yoga Center is internationally accredited and recognised. They have given workshops to more than 2,500 people and professional training to over 200 students in Germany, the Netherlands, Spain, Belgium and Thailand.
Method of teaching
The teacher training courses use the universal VAK (visual, auditory, kinesthetic) method of teaching. The students learn through emulation of their teachers’ demonstrations to perform hands-on practice, following their teachers’ movements to ensure correct technique.